- All purchases are refundable within 14 days of purchase. If you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us.
- JustI18n.com is free while in beta. If you buy an early license key, you can save the license key in the app. After the app is out of beta, it will automatically check for the validity of the license key.
- You are not allowed to share your license key with anyone else.
- Each license key can be used on 5 devices which is typically enough for 1 user. If you want to use it on more devices, you need to buy more seat to your license key or unlink the license key from the previous device using the License Manager (access to the previous device is not needed).
- Each license key can be used on 5 devices which is typically enough for 1 user. If you need to use it on for more devices, you can buy a new license keys or add more devices to your existing license key. "Device" is counted based on the number of places where the license key is entered and the chat history is saved for continuous use. For example, if you use Typing Mind on Chrome browser on your laptop and also on your phone, that will be 2 devices. Note that the license key is saved per browser, so if you use Typing Mind on Chrome and also on Firefox, you will need to enter the license key 2 times, have 2 separate chat history storage, and that counts as 2 devices. If you need to use the license key on a new device but have reached the limit, you can unlink the previous device first using the License Manager. This device limit is put in place to avoid license key abuse and pirate.
- Your license key can be used on at most 5 devices at the same time. If you want to use it on more devices, you need to buy more seat to your license key or unlink the license key from the previous device using the License Manager (access to the previous device is not needed).
- Your license key can be used on at most 5 devices at the same time. If you want to use it on more devices, you need to buy more seat to your license key or unlink the license key from the previous device.
- JustI18n.com's features can change in the future, including adding and removing features, restricting the list of features available in the free/paid plan, open source some parts or all of the app source code. In such cases, you will not receive a refund of your purchase (unless your purchase is still within the 14-day refund period).
- JustI18n.com's service availability is not guaranteed. We will try our best to keep the service up and running, but we cannot guarantee the availability of the service. In the event of natural disasters, change of owners, dependency service outages, and other reasons that make us unable to keep the service running, you will not be refunded (unless your purchase is still within the 14-day refund period). You can look into self-hosting the app on your own server to have full control of the service availability.
- For legal purposes, JustI18n.com is a product of YANBO AI, registered at the address: 1101 CONTINENTAL WAY, BELMONT, CA 94002, US.
By using JustI18n.com you confirm your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, these term and conditions.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions
This Agreement takes effect on the date on which you first use the JustI18n.com application.
- Premium features
You will be able to use all the premium features after you buy a license key. The details of the premium features are available on the pricing page.
- Refund Policy
We allow refunds within 14 days of purchase, no questions asked.
- Product usage
By using JustI18n.com, you agree to receive important product updates from JustI18n.com via the email linked with your payment account or the email you used to register your account. You can opt-out of this product updates anytime by clicking to the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email. We only send important product updates.
It is not warranted that JustI18n.com will meet your requirements or that its operation will be uninterrupted or error free. All express and implied warranties or conditions not stated in this Agreement (including without limitation, loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or loss of contracts), so far as such exclusion or disclaimer is permitted under the applicable law are excluded and expressly disclaimed. This Agreement does not affect your statutory rights.
- Warranties and Limitation of Liability
JustI18n.com does not give any warranty, guarantee or other term as to the quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the software. JustI18n.com shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused byJustI18n.com's negligence or the negligence of its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of any goods or services by JustI18n.com. JustI18n.com shall not be liable or deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control. Notwithstanding contrary clauses in this Agreement, in the event thatJustI18n.com are deemed liable to you for breach of this Agreement, you agree that JustI18n.com's liability is limited to the amount actually paid by you for your services or software, which amount calculated in reliance upon this clause. You hereby release JustI18n.com from any and all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.
- General Terms and Law
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Wyoming, United States. You acknowledge that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and JustI18n.com as a result of your use of these services. You agree not to hold yourself out as a representative, agent or employee ofJustI18n.com. You agree that JustI18n.com will not be liable by reason of any representation, act or omission to act by you.
Last updated: 30 Mar 2023.