How we handle your data for free users:
- All of your data include API keys, i18n resource files are stored locally on your browser (using Local Storage).
- The entire app is a static website, we don't have a backend server to collect data to the server side.
- When you send a message on JustI18n.com, the website sends a request to OpenAI API endpoints using the API key you provided.
- Requests are sent directly from your browser to OpenAI's server using secured transport protocol HTTPS. There is no middle server and no one else can see the requests, responses and their content.
How we handle your data for paid users:
- When you purchase a license key, we store your email address and the license key in our database. We use this information to send you license key and to verify your license key when you use it on JustI18n.com.
- When you enter the license key to unlock the premium features, JustI18n.com will send a request from your browser to our License Server to verify the license key and get the information about the license key's owner to display on the app.
- When a new version of JustI18n.com is available, we will send you an email to notify you about new features and updates. You can unsubscribe from the email list at any time.
Third-party services we use on JustI18n.com:
- We use Vercel.com to host our website.
- We use Vercel Analytics by Vercel.com to collect anonymous analytics data (like how many visitors a day, etc.). This data is only collected from JustI18n.com and not from the self-hosted version.
- We use lemonsqueezy.com to process payments for our premium features. We don't store any of your payment data.
Your privacy is important to us. It is JustI18n.com's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://JustI18n.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we're collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we'll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don't share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 30 Mar 2023.